Have a MOPS group? A group of aspiring writers? Maybe you’re interested in learning more about beating writers block. Or wondering why you can’t seem to get that one on one time in with God now that you have three precious little ones clamoring for your attention 24/7.
I speak on a variety of topics covering many challenges. Whether you are a writer or a woman/mother in distress or you have a church group, youth group, conference, organization, or other event, I would love to come and share a few laughs, a dose of truth, and my heart.
- Scrivener: Why Should I Scrivener? (Beginner)
- Scrivener: To formatting…and beyond! (Advanced)
- Romancing the Reader (a class on writing romance)
- The Right Kind of Swag
- Things Every Newbie Needs to Know
- What I Wish I Knew (Before Being Published)
- Blog Tours – To Do or Not to Do
- Conferences – How to Prepare Like a Pro
- Brainstorming and Plotting a Novel
- Researching and Organizing
For Women’s Groups:
- Postpartum Depression & Recovery (a variety of talks about PPD and Recovery)
- Living with Depression
- Help! My Child Doesn’t Fit the Profile (Life with ADHD and Autism)
- Living with Autism
- Is God Always Getting a Busy Signal? (How your prayer life and time with God changes after kids)
- Faith Through Adversity
- Abiding Not Striving (John 15)
- If God Really Loves Me, Why Does He Rain On My Parade?
- Your Mission Field
- Oh, I Know She Didn’t (Women of the Bible and how God used them)